Even though Halloween is over it doesn’t mean we can’t incorporate some horror into the holiday season. We have decided to rename the season ChristmasWeen for those of us who incorporate Halloween into the upcoming holiday. Here are this week’s picks of gifts we feel would be perfect for the lovers of the genre in your lives, or let’s be honest for yourself.
- Our first pick is a pin by DarkMindToys from the 1984 film Silent Night Deadly Night. The pin is $10.00 and comes with a pine scented air freshener for free. http://darkmindtoys.storenvy.com/products/15083016-chrsitmas-pin
2. We enjoy this mash up of F13 and National Lampoon Christmas Vacation tee shirt by BigTimeTeez on Etsy. It retails for $14.95 https://www.etsy.com/listing/211982950/clarks-christmas-trees-t-shirt
3. The 40th anniversary of Texas Chainsaw Massacre on blu ray is a killer edition to any fan, currently on Amazon for $44.99
• Limited Edition packaging (built as a replica of the famous Black Maria semi-truck from the film)
• Includes a blood-spattered Leatherface apron, the official theatrical mini poster, as well as a 5th bonus disc exclusive to this release
• All-new 4K High Definition Scan & 7.1 surround audio. This is the only transfer of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre to go back to the original 16mm A/B rolls, the actual film that rolled through the cameras